Gaspar’s……"The Portuguese Sausage that the whole world can enjoy!"
If you are placing your order on our website please read on for our terms and conditions.
- Current Standard Shipping Method: 2-Day From May to September our standard shipping method is UPS 2-Day. This ensures that smoked meats arrive to your destination within 48 hours. If your area of the country normally experiences hot weather during these months, we strongly recommend you choose UPS NEXT-DAY shipping option.
- We ship Gaspar's Meats on Monday and Tuesday: Please keep in mind that with the UPS-2 Day method, we only ship on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday to insure your order arrives by Friday and does not sit in a UPS warehouse over the weekend. Your order is shipped in super insulated boxes with sufficient cold packs to keep your order cool during the entire shipment.
- Minimum Order: To provide you with the best value we require that you order 5 or more packages of meat. This allows us to cover the cost of the necessary insulated box and cold packs while keeping the per package costs down and occasionally offering our customers additional coupons. (Sign up for our email newsletter to receive special coupon codes.)
- Where we ship: We ship to all of the lower 48 states. Please note that we are NOT able to process INTERNET orders to PO Boxes OR areas outside the continental US (48 states).
- Shipping Rates: Shipping Rates are determined at checkout based on the destination zip code, the weight of the shipment and the method of shipment.
- Weights: Most
of our packages sausage products weigh approximately one pound.
Unfortunately due to the nature of sausage not all packages are the same and
can be off by 10-15% or more. Knowing this, we do our best to average out
the total weight of your order. For instance if we give you one package that
is slightly undersized we try to make it up with another package that is on
the larger side.
- Receiving your Package: Although we instruct UPS to leave your order at your door without signature, please arrange to have someone available to receive your order from UPS at the address you specify and refrigerate your order immediately upon receipt. We are not responsible for delays in receipt should the UPS at its discretion not leave your package for security reasons or any other reason at an unattended shipping address you specify. * Please note that we are not responsible for delays in shipment outside of our control (i.e. snow), an incorrect shipping address, or if you are not available to accept your delivery.
If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to call us at 1-866-646-4266 before you place your order. Thank You!